* I am still a hot mess. You know, I've really tried. I've really, really tried the last few weeks to get my crap together. To put myself together, to get things in order, to make myself more presentable at all times. But guess what? Life, my kids, and everything else got in the way. So. I'm still in my yoga pants. Right now. And the last three days.
* Tonight two options presented themselves. Folding laundry or painting my nails. I chose painting my nails. Naturally.
* I've had a bag of Carmel Apple Milky Ways in my car all week. They are simultaneously the most disgusting and strangely delicious little things ever. I don't know what to do about that. So they are still in my car. And I'm still eating them.
*One of my favorite things about Liv being in pre-school right now? Built in nap time for me. Its a habit that needs breaking, which I have every intention of doing once Cole is sleeping better. And not teething. And I'm feeling better. And maybe next week. Or next month.
* My husband loves Grey's Anatomy as much as I do.
* Cole's pediatrician picked him up at his well child visit yesterday and immediately declared, "Ohhh, you have a giant baby!" I do. I have a giant baby. And I'm beginning to think giant babies are way more endearing.
* I am a chronic over-sharer. I'm convinced of it. I speak too much, too open, and too often. I think people need to be open and honest with each other. But I think maybe I take it too far. But I can't shut it off.
* I read the Wizard of Oz to Olivia and Cole. She was smitten. I then showed her the movie. She fell in love. I cannot tell you how much it pleases me that she loves old movies and musicals.
* There has been a numerous events over the last few weeks that have affirmed to me that I absolutely, no question married the right person. I am not perfect, neither is he. But he is perfect for me. Holy smokes, God knew what he was doing by putting him in my life. (I knew this a long time ago, but I'm just being reminded in a big way.)
* I have big plans for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure maybe only a third of them will happen. I'm also pretty sure I'm okay with it.