13 Pavements

Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter is dumb.

For the love.
People have been complaining all winter now about the serious lack of snow and it doesn't seem like winter and blah, blah, blah.  I sort of despise the winter.  I especially hate driving in it.  I can do it.  But it gives me super intense anxiety.  I was worried about running the business in it and what if it stormed and I had to drive lots and I went of the road and was lost forever.  And everyone just kept wishing, wishing for snow and I just kept praying for none.

Welp.  All you winter-lovin fools got what you asked for and it dumped on us.  And it was gorgeous and dreadful and promptly turned to ice.  And I had to work in it.  And it was ridculous.  And I DID go off the road in the middle of nowhere, only to be saved by farmers and iPhones (true story).  But I survived, so I suppose its okay.  But can we all just pray for rain now and be done with this snow garbage? 

I guess I can't count it as a total loss.  I mean, look at that face. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment