13 Pavements

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11

It seems like maybe it would be a crime to let November pass and not write the obligatory Thankful post, right?  So, here you have it.

1. My little family. This little trio is tough, happy, and my whole world.
2.  My big family.  And big it is.  Each person has a distinct place and purpose in my life.  I love you all and thank you for it.
3. Our Savior and our Father in Heaven.  We have been carried these last few months.  Completely and totally carried.
4. Mom, Sleezas, Uncpa.  (Katie.  My gratitude for you the last couple months runs deep.  There are no words.)
5.  Kind strangers.  I may not know you, and you may not know me but your kindess is not unacknowledged or unappreciated.
6. Our jobs, our jobs, our jobs.
7.  The written word.
8.  Music that speaks.
9.  My sweet, happy, good-natured, kind-hearted husband.  My happy, brave, beautiful smart Olive. (Yes.  They were worth mentioning twice.)
10.  The ladies of the Developmental Center.
11.  Seattle Children's Hospital and Livi's doctors (gratitude to the point of tears).  You saved my baby.
12.  My faith.
13.  The gym.
14.  My friends, sisterfriends, and bests.  You know who you are.
15.  The value of good news.



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully poetic as always! If you ever choose to write a book I would definitely read it! You have a way with words. It was so good to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Now that you live in DeCoriaville we'll have to bring Lydia to see Olivia at Olivia's house (that's ALWAYS what she requests when we go to WA). Love to you all!
    PS Please give Bubbs a hug for me because, well because he's just the huggable type:) Hugs and kisses for my adorable niece also please.

    ReplyDelete