It seems like maybe it would be a crime to let November pass and not write the obligatory Thankful post, right? So, here you have it.
1. My little family. This little trio is tough, happy, and my whole world.
2. My big family. And big it is. Each person has a distinct place and purpose in my life. I love you all and thank you for it.
3. Our Savior and our Father in Heaven. We have been carried these last few months. Completely and totally carried.
4. Mom, Sleezas, Uncpa. (Katie. My gratitude for you the last couple months runs deep. There are no words.)
5. Kind strangers. I may not know you, and you may not know me but your kindess is not unacknowledged or unappreciated.
6. Our jobs, our jobs, our jobs.
7. The written word.
8. Music that speaks.
9. My sweet, happy, good-natured, kind-hearted husband. My happy, brave, beautiful smart Olive. (Yes. They were worth mentioning twice.)
10. The ladies of the Developmental Center.
11. Seattle Children's Hospital and Livi's doctors (gratitude to the point of tears). You saved my baby.
12. My faith.
13. The gym.
14. My friends, sisterfriends, and bests. You know who you are.
15. The value of good news.